Views: 0 Author: Jessica Publish Time: 2022-01-17 Origin: https://www.bestvapingfactory.com
How to avoid inhaling e-liquid when vaping
Many e-cigarettes have been used for a long time, or there is a problem of oil leakage due to technical reasons. It is natural that the e-cigarette oil leak into the mouth! So how to prevent e-cigarette oil from leaking into our mouths? What should I do if I accidentally leak it into my mouth?
What is an oil leak? That is, the e-liquid flows out in an abnormal way, such as from the outside of the glass of the atomization chamber, the base of the atomizer, and the outside of the cigarette holder. In fact, this is not only a problem with the quality of electronic cigarettes, but may be caused by improper operation, causing oil leakage.
Why is the e-cigarette liquid sucked into the mouth?
1. Refuel too fast or too slow for injected electronic cigarettes. The oil in the oil storage tank penetrates into the atomizing core through the small holes of the atomizer, and then the atomizing core is electrically heated to heat the infiltrated e-liquid, and the e-liquid is heated into smoke and comes out from the cigarette holder. When it is too full, the air pressure in the spray chamber drops and gravity causes more e-liquid to penetrate the spray core., and more e-liquid penetrates into the atomizing core under the action of gravity, so it is easy to flow out from the cigarette holder or inhale into the mouth.
2. Wrong usage. When using it, you will habitually blow air into the electronic cigarette. The structure of the refill electronic cigarette and the injection electronic cigarette are different. Blowing air for a long time will sometimes cause the oil points of the frying oil to be blown together. into the base, coupled with long-term accumulation of condensate, causing oil leakage.
3. Damaged O-rings. The most easily lost or damaged electronic cigarette is the sealing ring. If the sealing ring between the atomizing core and the base is lost or damaged, oil leakage will also occur.
4. Thread ring loose. The refueling part of the electronic cigarette and the connecting part with the battery rod are connected by a sealing rubber ring and a thread. If the thread is not tightened and the sealing rubber ring is not squeezed, the sealing effect will not be achieved, which will cause the e-liquid to penetrate from the cigarette holder or the part that is combined with the battery rod.
5. The e-liquid has been left for too long. If the e-liquid in the electronic cigarette is not used up for a long time, it will also cause oil leakage. Because most electronic cigarettes are of negative pressure type oil guiding structure, if they are placed for a long time, the internal pressure of the atomizer will always exist, and the oil will be continuously guided. If the e-liquid of the atomizing core accumulates too much, it will penetrate into the base and cause oil leakage.
How to avoid the e-cigarette oil from being sucked into the mouth?
1. Moderately strong e-cigarettes
Many people habitually draw hard when using electronic cigarettes, and want to experience the strongest atomization experience. However, pod vape air switches are often sensitive. Excessive smoking will lead to incomplete atomization of the e-liquid, and the unevaporated e-liquid will flow into the mouth. Therefore, when smoking electronic cigarettes, it is best not to smoke too much.
2. Try to make the atomization process longer
E-liquid needs to be fully atomized before it can be inhaled into the mouth. Therefore, when smoking electronic cigarettes, it is best to ensure that the e-liquid in the atomization chamber is completely atomized, so as to prevent the incompletely atomized e-liquid from being inhaled into the mouth.
3. Do not turn the pod system upside down
Since the pod system/starter kit does not produce burning smoke, many vapers do not pay attention to vaping posture during use. As a result, the device is often in an upside-down state for a long time during the smoking process, which causes the e-liquid to flow into the inlet due to gravity.
We recommend that you do not leave the device upside down while vaping. Otherwise, not only will you drink the e-cigarette, but improper use will dry the atomizer and burn the heater core, affecting the useful life of the e-cigarette.
4. Avoid low battery usage
The VAPIN Disposable Vape is approximately equal to the capacity of two packs of cigarettes. It produces 300-400 puffs and is more durable than regular cigarettes. In addition, electronic cigarettes are products with batteries, which last longer. As a result, many e-cigarette users will often forget to charge the e-cigarette, resulting in frequent low-voltage operation of the e-cigarette; if the e-cigarette is used at low voltage, the e-cigarette will also suck the e-liquid into the mouth due to insufficient heating. Therefore, avoid using e-cigarettes in a low battery state.
What should I do if I accidentally inhale the e-cigarette oil? Is it dangerous?
What should I do if I accidentally suck out the e-liquid from the electronic cigarette? When the e-liquid is sucked into the mouth, just throw out the residual e-liquid in the cigarette holder, and then insert the toilet paper stick into the cigarette holder and wipe it clean.
To see whether electronic cigarettes are harmful, in fact, it is not electronic cigarettes. More needs to look at the e-liquid of e-cigarettes. If e-cigarettes are used, e-liquid is mainly composed of the following components.
1. Propylene Glycol (PG)---More than 90% of e-liquid is composed of propylene glycol. Its function is to dissolve the essence, mix other solutions, and produce a throat hit. It is also often used as a drug carrier and granular pharmaceutical preparations.
2. Glycerin (VG)---Glycerol is a non-toxic and tasteless liquid. The higher its content, the bigger the smoke and the slightly sweet taste. The big smoke uses pure VG.
3. Flavor --- Flavor is very common in our life. Basically all the food we eat contains flavor. The different flavors of e-cigarette oil (fruit flavor, chocolate flavor, etc.) are determined by flavor.
4. Nicotine---In order to make the taste of electronic cigarette oil more similar to real cigarettes, many electronic cigarette oils have added nicotine with different concentrations. Consumers can choose whether they need nicotine and the concentration of nicotine according to their own needs.
After analysis, we found that propylene glycol and glycerin have a stimulating effect on the throat, but they are not toxic. Nicotine is just addictive, and there are no other special hazards. So the occasional oil spill into the mouth will not cause much harm, but the taste is slightly irritating, and it may damage your atomizer, so we still try our best to avoid oil spill accidents.